Pacificanna is committed to protecting your privacy. Collected personal information will only be used by those authorized to fulfill the purpose for which it was originally collected or for a use consistent with that purpose. We do not disclose information to other entities or individuals except as authorized by law.
For further information about the collection and use of your personal information, please contact Information, Privacy and Access services at Pacificanna, 1560 Fairfield Road, Victoria, BC. V8S 1G1
Pacificanna recognizes the privacy concerns of visitors to this website and therefore advises visitors that the Internet is not a completely secure medium. Pacificanna is committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of the personal information you provide during transactions using the Website.
When you visit the Website, your Date of Birth (“DOB”) will be used to ensure you meet the age (19+) requirements. In addition Pacificanna’s web server automatically collects a limited amount of information to facilitate the operation and security of the Website. Some of this information (e.g., browser type) does not identify who you are, while other information, such as your Internet domain name or Internet Provider (IP) address may identify you. The extent of personal identification depends, in large part, on the “naming standards” followed by your Internet service provider.
In regards to our Contact Us page, by submitting your email address on the feedback form, you consent to Pacificanna collecting your personal information and responding to you using the email address you provided.
When you place an order on the Pacificanna website we will collect your personal information (i.e. contact details and order information) in order to process your non-medical cannabis order, to send you updates on your order via email and to evaluate our e-commerce platform. Pacificanna may also use your email address to contact you about recalls, customer surveys and future opportunities to receive promotional materials. If you have any questions about the collection of your personal information please contact the Privacy Officer, Pacificanna, 1560 Fairfield Road, Victoria, BC. V8S 1G1.
At delivery, you may be asked to present valid government photo identification to confirm that you are of legal age. When requested, identification is viewed, but not recorded. The name and signature of the person accepting the package will be recorded as confirmation that the delivery has been received.
Pacificanna is collecting your contact information (such as your name and email address) in order for us to send you electronic communications about new product releases, valuable offers, and special promotions at our stores. In addition, we may use standard Internet technology in our e-news email campaigns to verify whether you have opened our emails or clicked on the links featured in our emails. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the messages we send to you and to measure the overall effectiveness of our email campaigns, programming, or other activities. Your Date of Birth (“DOB”) will be used to ensure you meet the age (19+) requirements. Your DOB is being collected but will not be stored in our systems. If you have questions please contact Pacificanna’s Privacy Officer at Information, Privacy and Access Services, 1560 Fairfield Road, Victoria, BC. V8S 1G1.
- Information is kept only as long as necessary for the purposes it was collected and for any legal requirements, after which it is destroyed in a timely and secure manner.
- Access is restricted to authorized personnel who need the information to perform their duties.
- Pacificanna work processes ensure that personal information is not disclosed to unauthorized parties.
- Personal information is not rented or sold to any third parties. We may disclose personal information to third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, ad networks, analytics, error loggers, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operations.
- Pacificanna does not disclose information to other organizations, businesses or individuals except as authorized by law