At Pacificanna, we’re dedicated to enriching the lives of people in our communities by providing them with a welcoming space where they can learn, share, and explore. We’re a client-focused team that forges relationships with each community we serve and truly believe in the quality and value of the products we provide. If you’re looking to make an impact with a career in cannabis, we’d love to learn more about you. Below you will find current employment opportunities with Pacificanna in your area.
Pacificanna is looking for sales and customer service focused individuals to join their team in a fast-growing market sector. The successful candidate will be a pro-active, motivated, flexible, and team-orientated individual who displays a confident, trusted, and transparent style.
Available Roles (multiple positions)
· Part-time Customer Service Representative (10-30 hrs/week)
Customer Service Representative
Our company is seeking enthusiastic, personable staff who can use their extensive cannabis product knowledge to guide customers to the appropriate product and provide impeccable customer service while complying with all regulations. You will be responsible for assisting the management team with the activities and operations of the store while abiding by all policies, procedures, and operational guidelines.
Customer Service Representative Qualifications/Requirements:
· Must be minimum 19 years of age (Required)
· Must possess valid driver’s license or BC Services Card (Required)
· Available to work mornings, evening, weekends, and holidays
· Reliable and punctual, someone who is responsible and respectful of a professional working environment
· Knowledge of the cannabis sector is an asset; willingness to participate in education of the sector is mandatory
· Prior customer service experience in retail, hospitality or related customer-facing roles
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment
· Social and highly comfortable speaking with people
· Great listening skills to be able to understand customer needs and match them to potential products
· The ability to stay apprised of current trends, regulations and legislation
· Familiarity with POS software, handling cash and processing debit transactions
· The ability to work on your feet all day
· Ensure no minors enter premises and compliance in all transactions
· Assist with opening/closing of store and other tasks as assigned.
· Unpack boxes for inventory as required (boxes can weigh 5 – 30 lbs)
If the above describes you, we invite you to contact us regarding the opportunities! We wish to thank all applicants and welcome all to apply. Only candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted for an interview.